Help staff the Ronald McDonald Family Room (RMFR) located at Mercy Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Department. Some duties may include but will not be limited to: checking families in/out, laundry and cleaning, setting out nourishment and meal options for our families and proving a welcoming environment for the Pediatric and Pediatric Intensive Units.
- Contact the Volunteer Program Manager at 515.243.2111 or email email@example.com.
- Contact Mercy Volunteer Services and talk Angela to set up your informational session. To learn more about the application & receive application materials, please call (515) 247-3246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell them you would like to get started volunteering at the RMFR.
- Expect to complete a background check, interview, health review and orientation
- After you are cleared as a volunteer, site specific training will take place.
- Contact the House or Volunteer Services at Mercy with any questions.