What is the Ronald McDonald House?
It is a home and a place to keep families close when their children are being treated at area medical facilities.
The Ronald McDonald House is a place to sleep, prepare meals, do your laundry, read, relax, play and watch TV.
- Your child, or the patient being treated, must be 21 years or younger
- You must live outside Polk County
- The requested room fee is $10 per night
- A $10 refundable key deposit required upon check-in
- Other payment arrangements are available
Visit as a Day Guest
Do you need a hot meal or place to relax?
- Use all the amenities the Ronald McDonald House has to offer without checking in at no cost
- Families from Polk County are also welcome